Wednesday 5 March 2014

Communications serious stuff

I thought it might be useful to repeat my lines of communication.

My e mail  address is 'madgesmusings@gmail.com'

Obviously you know the blog address or you wouldn't be reading this, even mum worked that one out! We would just love it if you made comments (so long as they're not horrid). Apparently, according to the techys, (which does not include mum) to do so you need to have a google account. It doesn't cost anything and you will then have access to the comments book.

The blog also has a long box at the top of each post and if you put your e mail address in it, I will automatically e mail you every time I put a new post on.

I also have my own Facebook page 'Madge Marsden'. It is really easy to access the blogs this way. And of course it's another way for you to comment if you don't want to go down the google route.

The details for donating to the charities are

HELP FOR HEROES

justgiving.com/madges-end-to-end

HELENS TRUST

justgiving.com/madgesmarch

SARDA (Search and Rescue Dogs Association)

everyclick.com/madge

Please keep spreading the word

M
xx

PS Do you think if I hide under the footstool with my ball they might forget about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment