Thursday 6 February 2014

Comfort break

I am SO excited.

I've had a present from my best friend, Jaz.

Her mum and dad bought her one of these for when she's cold and wet. It's a special coat that will draw the moisture from my coat and keep me lovely and warm and Jaz has got little old me one.

When I tried it on this morning with dad, we got in a right old kerfuffle ( not too sure how you spell that) and because the belt was too long, I trod on it, got it wrapped round my legs and finished up with it round my ribs and had to be helped out. Then dad tried it on - he just looked silly. And then mum took over, realised what was happening with the belt, and discovered that, with a minor alteration, it's a perfect fit. So just as I was getting nice and warm they took it off me - how mean is that? Turns out they were taking it to the cobblers to be properly sewn. Ah well.

Thanks Uncle Jim and Auntie Jo - I know it was you really.

They've told me I'm having another nice new waterproof coat for walking in - still not going in puddles though! Or the River Severn!!

Message from mum - apparently there is a new facility near the top of the blog where, if you put in your e mail address the blogs will come into your in box automatically. She's still battling with the comment box, but not very successfully. You'll just have to do it on my Facebook page - madge.marsden

Keep spreading the word

M
xx

M
xx

1 comment:

  1. So this is how you do it. Auntie Sal - at the bottom of each post there is a picture of a pen and it says no comments in blue - press on that and the comment box comes up.
    M
    xx

    ReplyDelete