Thursday 16 January 2014

Training

I really want this dogblog to be positive and entertaining, but occasionally I will need to make a serious comment.

I would like to say to the owner of the boxer who attacked mum and I today (and every other dog owner, for that matter). If your dog does not respond to your command (particularly when you can't see it!), it is out of control and IT SHOULD BE ON A LEAD.

We're alright thanks to dad, but it could have been nasty.

Yesterday was not a very nice day, so we all got into the dog-mobile and went to Richmond to get them measured for some new boots for halfway. Dad got his, but mum had to order hers.

Today was much nicer so we set out across the tops to Castle Bolton and back. It was very muddy. I know, I'm a sheepdog, but I don't see why I should have to walk through mud, I do have standards. Besides, I'm not stupid, I know full well, that if I'm dirty when I get home, there is a firm appointment with a hosepipe. Brrrrr

Every day should have a HIGHLIGHT. Today's is the splendid news that those brilliant people at Burns Pet Nutrition are going to provide and deliver my food throughout the walk. This is such good news and solves quite a few headaches for mum and dad and saves me having to pull a trailer all the way (as if). I have been on Burns for a few months now and my coat is shiny and bright and I'm brimming with energy.  

He's got the maps out again, so I'm guessing there's another trot round tomorrow - time for bed said Zebedee. Who??

M
xx

Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment