Monday 16 June 2014

More later?

Hi everyone

I'm sure you will appreciate, that today has been quite a day. None of us slept that well with all the excitement. Then there WAS the excitement. We had a 4 hour train journey down to Inverness, and although I went to sleep, the elders couldn't settle to sitting in one position for such a long time in a very very hot train carriage.

We are now in our hotel, and the poor old dears are a bit tired. So if you don't mind, I will give you a full update sometime tomorrow. I have been asked to keep going until we get home on Wednesday.

Thank you so much everybody for all your wonderful messages. It means such a lot to us and we shall really miss all the banter that has been flying around for the last 3 months.

Night night- I'm off for me Burns.

M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment